Responsible for daily operations in overland (road freight) department. The Company aims to find right solution for its customers to provide high quality services and meet customer requirements. Working in a busy operational department you will take ownership of files end to end. Providing excellent customer service on a daily basis to meet and exceed requirements from operational perspective.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate with destination office and customer for order follow up
- Proactive response to service issues.
- Prepare files and finish all tasks in company system in daily work
- Monitoring and updating of shipment status.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with customers, teams, offices and subcontractors
- Follow up customer standard operating procedure and meet key performance indicators requirement
- Produce correct and timely billing and ensure correct cost and profit share from sub-contractors, carrier and origin offices.
- Complete cost accrual and keep correct status of the shipment in the system